A Kid Got Severe Staph Skin Infection From Bounce House

In one of the most shocking incidents, it has been revealed that the most popular children’s activity which kids don’t get tired off is actually causing more harm than good. While this party item is quite cheap, however, it can be unsafe for yours and others’ kids.

Brenda Sanderson realized this when she found her 10-year old son’s hands to be showing burnt marks suddenly. Initially, she expected them to go away on their own, however, when they didn’t and started to bump, even more, she took him to the hospital.

The doctors at the hospital revealed that the boy had got this severe staph skin infection from playing in a contaminated bounce house. As the bounce house had not been cleaned properly after being used by other sweaty kids, it infected Sanderson’s son. Considering that keeping bounce house or other such items clean and sanitized is completely up to the owners, such incidents can occur with anyone’s kids.

Pictures of staph skin infection in kids

pictures of staph infection on hands

Brenda Sanderson’s 10-Year-Old Son Got staph skin infection By Playing in a Contaminated Bounce House

Staph Skin Infection Causes In Kids

The doctor stated that “It is like a wrestling mat. Staph infections come from a gym or something that’s not being washed or cleansed properly will start to create a bacteria.”

This incident doesn’t imply that one shouldn’t rent a bounce house or other such fun activity items for kids, however, it is best to ensure that these items and cleaned and sanitized properly to avoid such infections.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *