Top 10 Famous Quotes of Ted Bundy – America’s Most Notorious Serial Killers
There have been numerous notorious-minded criminals in American history but none appears to be as brutal and brainy as Ted Bundy. The level of his viciousness and cunningness can be imagined by the fact that he kept his execution delayed for over a decade after being caught in Florida in 1978 for committing homicides. The serial killer and necrophile conferred to 30 homicides that he committed before his execution in 1989.
Most of the young female victims of Ted Bundy regarded him as appealing and handsome. He used to use these traits to befriend his victims, win their trust, and then meet his motive – Kidnapping, Raping and Murdering. Bundy’s gruesomeness didn’t use to stop with killing as he even sometimes revisited his secondary crime scenes, grooming and performing sexual acts with the decomposing corpse.
A biographic crime thriller film (Extremely Wicked Shockingly Evil and Vile) was recently released, where Zack Efron played the role of the serial killer. Since then people have started browsing the internet about Ted Bundy, especially his wicked quotes that he said during his trial.
You can read below some of the quotes said by Ted Bundy during his confessions that will chill down your spine.
10 Famous Quotes of Ted Bundy That Will Chill Down Your Spine
1) “I think society deserves to be protected from me and others like me.”
2) “We, serial killers, are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow.”
3) “I didn’t know what made things tick. I didn’t know what made people want to be friends. I didn’t know what made people attractive to each other. I didn’t know what underlay social interactions.”
4) “I think I stand as much chance of dying in front of a firing squad or in a gas chamber as you do being killed on a plane flight home. Let’s hope you don’t.”
5) “Well-meaning, decent people will condemn the behavior of a Ted Bundy, while they’re walking past a magazine rack full of the very kinds of things that send young kids down the road to be Ted Bundys.”
6) “You feel the last bit of breath leaving their body. You’re looking into their eyes. A person in that situation is God!”
7) “Guilt. It’s this mechanism we use to control people. It’s an illusion. It’s a kind of social control mechanism and it’s very unhealthy. It does terrible things to our body.”
8) “Sure, I get angry. I get very, very angry and indignant. I don’t like being locked up for something I didn’t do, and I don’t like my liberty taken away, and I don’t like being treated like an animal, and I don’t like people walking around and ogling me like I’m some sort of weirdo, because I’m not.”
9) “I’m the most cold-hearted son of a bitch you’ll ever meet.”
10) “You wanna make a circus? You got a circus. I’ll rain on your parade, Jack. You’ll see a thunderstorm. This will not be the little drama you’ve arranged.”
Don’t these quotes seem like dialogues from a Hollywood thriller film? Well, you can feel the gruesomeness of Ted Bundy (not exactly the same) by watching “Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile” movie on Netflix. Let us know your views in the comments below.